Homemade Face Packs For Clear Skin
Don’t we all love flawless, soft and face packs for clear skin skin? Some of us are naturally blessed, while the unfortunate ones have to work hard for skin to be at its best. And while most of us have the money to throw for expensive spa facials and treatments, some of us, again like yours truly, cannot go about breaking the bank. Why spend too much to have chemically altered stuff give you better skin, when you can achieve the same thing at home, with naturally occurring ingredients and with no expense.
So here are Homemade Face Packs For Clear Skin that work and with regular use, can give you that younger looking, flawless clear skin.
1. Almond honey and saffron face pack:
- 4/5 almonds soaked in water/milk overnight
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- some strands of saffron soaked in 2 tablespoon warm milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Take the soaked almonds and grind them into a paste.
2. Add the saffron infused milk to this paste and also add the honey and the lemon juice.
3. Make a smooth paste and apply on the skin evenly, keep it on for 10-15 minutes.
4. Once dry, wash off with cotton pads soaked in milk or cold water. This pack gives a glowing effect. The saffron helps to lighten skin tone and reduce appearance of spots, honey tightens the skin; almond along with the lemon removes the dead skin and this makes the skin clear and glowing.
2. Banana and yogurt face pack:
- 1 ripe banana-peeled and mashed
- yogurt 1 tablespoon
- honey 1 teaspoon
- lemon juice 1 teaspoon
1. In a bowl add the mashed banana and yogurt.
2. Later add the honey and lemon juice and mix all into a smooth paste.
3. Use this face pack on the face and the neck and leave it on till its dry and rinse off.
4. Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and will help to give you a glowing clear skin. Banana is great for glowing skin too.
5. The skin of a banana is great for whitening teeth too.
6. Curd is a moisturizing agent as well
3. Neem, gram flour and curd face pack:
- Some neem leaves/neem powder
- 1 tablespoon of gram flour
- 1 teaspoon of curd
1. Put the curd in a bowl.
2. Then add gram flour and make a paste
3. Take some mashed neem leaves/neem powder, and make a mixture of all three ingredients.
4. Use this mixture on the clean face for 10-15 minutes (till dry) and wash off with cold water.