Home remedies to remove facial hair permanently
Home remedies to remove facial hair:Though hair provides insulation to our body, they can also affect the perfect look of a person. Unwanted hair on the visible areas of the body like hands, feet, face and back are one of the main cosmetic problems faced by many women. Unwanted hair growth occurs due to imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, use of certain medications or due to pregnancy. Though there are many latest techniques such as waxing, laser hair removal, electrolysis, etc. are available for unwanted hair removal, they are costly and cannot be accessed by many women. There are many home remedies to remove facial hair permanently also from different parts of the body. As these remedies are natural, they are without any side effects and are much cheaper than the methods available from beauty clinics.
1. Sugar Lemon Mix For Facial Hair
Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice will help in exfoliating your face and offer natural bleach to your face. The lemon juice used will help in lightening the color of your facial hair. These three ingredients combine to help effectively remove hair on your face as well as other parts of the body. It is advisable not to use these ingredients on sensitive parts.
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 10 tablespoons of water
– 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
– One small bowl
Home remedies to remove facial hair:Method
– Mix sugar and water in the small bowl.
– Once the sugar solution is ready, add lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
– Now apply this sugar and lemon mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth on the face.
– Allow this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
– Wash it off with water after 20 minutes, by rubbing the mixture gently with your hands.
– Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
2. Turmeric for Unwanted Hair Removal
Turmeric has been used for ages in India for healthy clean glowing skin. This is because along with its antibacterial and anti inflammatory properties, turmeric also has this quality of preventing hair growth. While turmeric is used with many ingredients to remove unwanted hair, this is a simple remedy where turmeric can just be used with water or milk.
– Turmeric- 1-2 tsp (or enough to cover your body area with hair)
– Water or milk- enough to make paste.
– Soak turmeric powder in water or milk to make a paste which is not too tight but which can stay on your face.
– Apply this to your face.
– Leave for 15-20 minutes or till it dries up.
– Wash off with warm water.
However, this remedy is for those who have very little hair on face or other body parts. If you have denser hair, turmeric has to be used with some other ingredients like gram flour, rice flour or ground oats along with milk.
3. Sugar, Honey and Lemon Mixture for Hair on Legs and Arms
Sugar mixed with water, lemon and honey is a very good home remedy to remove unwanted hair from your body. It acts like wax and is very effective in removing unwanted hair growth on legs and arms. This procedure would be a bit painful as it is more or less similar to waxing and plucking done in beauty parlors.
– 1 tablespoon of sugar
– 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon of organic honey
– Water (optional to make the paste thinner)
– Cornstarch or all purpose flour- 1 to 2 teaspoons
– Piece of cloth or waxing strip
– Spatula for waxing or butter knife
– In a small bowl, take sugar, lemon and honey and mix them well.
– Heat this mixture for three minutes in a vessel to make it a smooth, free flowing paste.
– If you find the paste to be a bit thick, add water and mix well. Allow this mixture to cool at room temperature.
– Clean the body parts where you need to apply this mixture and then dust it with cornstarch or all purpose flour.
– Use the waxing spatula and apply a generous amount of warm sugar, lemon and honey mixture on the areas where you do not want to see unwanted hair.
– Apply it in the direction of the hair growth and once done cover it with a cloth or waxing strips and press to make it stick on the paste.
– Pull the strip in the opposite direction if your hair growth to effectively remove unwanted hair.
– You can repeat this process whenever you spot unwanted hair growth on your hands or legs.