Simple Steps To Do A Facial Massage At Home
A facial massage at home is a soothing and pleasant experience. Beauticians say that face massage once in a month can bring
laurels to your skin. Facial massage cleans your skin of dirt and dead skin cells, giving at an attractive, radiant and healthy look. Many skin experts believe that facial massage relaxes your mind and body. It makes you feel refreshed, lively and stress free. Many of us spend a lot of money in salon, spas and parlors to look beautiful. Making it an expensive deal. But we have an alternative for you. Follow these Simple Steps To Do A Facial Massage At Home.
What Will You Need?
You will require the following materials in order to give yourself a facial massage.
- A medium sized bowl
- Cold water.
- Make up remover
- Face Scrub
- Massage Cream
- Face pack
- Eye cream
- Skin moisturizer
Before you move onto the actual massage, follow the below mentioned steps to prepare your skin for it:
1. The first thing you need to do is remove any trace of makeup from your skin. Take a few drops of a good quality cleanser or baby oil. Dab it into some cotton and apply it all over your face till the makeup comes off. Wash your face with cold water after this.
2. Select a good quality cleanser and add a bit of it to your palm. Rub gently and apply all over the face. Make sure the products you are using, suit your skin type.
3. Don’t use too much pressure while massaging your face with a cleanser.
4. Now take your sponge, dip it in water and wipe off the cleanser.
5. Once this is done, it’s time to do some facial scrubbing. Take generous amounts of the exfoliator and scrub your entire face. Pay special attention to the nose and chin area.
1. Once you are done with scrubbing, it’s time to use the massage cream. Take some of the cream and place it in your palms. Now rub them together, so that the cream becomes a little warm. This makes the massaging very easy.
2. Begin with the chin area and make your way up. When the cream has been spread all over the face, you can begin with the actual massage. Using both your hands, you should gently massage your face in an upwards direction. It’s best to begin from the throat.
3. Go to the area in the middle of your upper lip, massage and stretch down till your lips make a sad face.
4. Once you are done with that, place your fingers near the nose area and massage your cheeks all the way to the ears.
5. Now it’s time to massage your eyes. Keep your fingers around the eyes and stretch the corner of both your eyes in the upwards direction.
6. Close both your eyelids with the thumb and relax for a few seconds.
7. The cream must have been absorbed into the skin by now. Take a sponge and remove all the extra cream from your face.
- Take a suitable face pack, apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Use cotton and apply the toner.
- Now take some eye cream on your finger tips and spread it all around the eye area. Massage well. Be careful while doing this. You don’t want to stretch your skin too much.
- Finally, take your moisturizer, dab it on your cheeks, forehead and chin and apply well.