Home Remedies For Pimple
While acne is often considered a problem for teenagers, people of any age can experience acne symptoms. This usually occurs when your skin produces excess sebum, leading to clogged pores and outbreaks of home remedies for pimple. There are a lot of lotions and medicines on the market to treat pimples but they can take time. Many natural methods are effective in treating pimples. Find the simple Home Remedies For Pimple.
1. Lemon Juice and Honey Mix:
Lemon is the best home remedy for oily skin. Lemon Juice contains Citric acid which can neutralise and control the oil secretion of oily skin. It has the capacity to reduce pimples effectively. The acid quite well works to kill the harmful acne causing bacteria along with reducing the scars.
Honey has antibacterial properties and it can restore the moisture balance of the skin well. Honey gives a natural glowing skin and also helps in the pimple reduction.
How to make:
- Squeeze 1 spoonful fresh Lemon juice and take the same amount of Honey in a clean bowl. Mix them well. You will get a thick liquid paste like pack now.
- Apply it all over the face and neck after cleansing the face properly.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture all over the face.
- Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
2. Besan and Curd Face Pack:
Besan is known as gram flour or dal flour, and it is available easily in every kitchens. The same holds true for Curd as well. So, we don’t need to rush to a beauty store to get these beauty items. Besan is rich in proteins and vitamins, and curd is rich in vitamin A and C. Curd can keep the skin soft and supple by moisturising it properly. At the same time Besan takes out the extra greasiness of the oily skin. Another of the effective choices in the oily skin pimples treatment at home.
How to make:
- Take 2 teaspoons of Besan and one teaspoon of curd. Mix this mixture with a spoon well in a clean bowl to make a thick paste.
- To this thick paste, add two drops of Lemon and a pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Mix it well to make a mixture and then apply this paste evenly on your cleansed face and neck. This face pack may take some time to dry.
- After 20 minutes to 30 minutes, apply warm water on the dried face pack to make it loose.
- Now rub gently to remove the face pack from the face and neck. By rubbing like this, your skin’s dead cells will be removed. Then splash cold water to remove the rest of the face pack.