5 Ways to Get Sparkling White Teeth At Home
Who doesn’t love sparkling white teeth? 5 ways to get sparkling white teeth at home A lot of us have problem of yellow stained teeth which look bad whne we smile and talk. This can be really embarrassing when we laugh heartily. There are a lot of toothpastes in the market that claims to give you sparkling white teeth. But what if you can do that naturally? Yes that is true! Natural ways are safe and do not have side effects on your teeth, gums or the enamel of the teeth. Let’s have a look at the best ways to achieve white sparkling white teeth at home.
5 Ways to Get Sparkling White Teeth At Home:Strawberries has ellagic acid which is an enzyme that is related to bleaching effect, therefore it does whitening of the skin teeth, sun tan removal etc.
– All you have to do is to take a small piece of strawberry and rub over the teeth.
– Wait for 10 minutes then gargle and rinse the mouth.
– Do this daily and soon your teeth will become sparkling white in just 1-2 weeks.
– This is safe for the gum for the teeth enamel.
Lemon too has bleaching properties and is one of the most commonly used natural bleaching agents. We have earlier shared how lemon can bleach your skin to make your skin fairer and to lighten the hair to give them a sun kissed look. So, here as well lemon can act as a teeth whitener natural product.
– Just rub some lemon juice over teeth and leave for 5 minutes then gargle and wash the teeth.
– This is also good for bad breath. Try this daily but do not rub the lemon juice over the teeth for more than 5 minutes.
3. Mint Leaves
Mint leaves have this cooling and soothing properties. Mint is one of the most used ingredients in oral care products like mouth wash, toothpaste etc.
– You can rub few leaves of mint over the teeth. Or just put a small drop of mint leave paste over the toothbrush and use this to rush the teeth.
– Keep brushing for 2-3 minutes then leave this for another 5 minutes.
– Then you can rinse and gargle.
– This will naturally whiten the teeth and get rid of the yellow stain.
Clove is good for toothache and a lot of toothpaste these days have clove in them to give relief in the tooth sensitivity.
– Take 2-3 cloves and chew that.
– When the juice is out in the mouth, using the tongue smear the juice all over the teeth and wait for 5 minute.
– Yeah, this sounds a little messy but this is really good for strengthening the gums and to whiten your teeth in a natural way.
5. Baking soda
5 Ways to Get Sparkling White Teeth At Home:Baking soda is yet another products to whiten the teeth at home naturally.
– Just take a pinch of baking soda and using your finger rub it all over the teeth.
– Try rubbing this for 2-3 minutes then wash the mouth.
– Do this daily and you can expect sparkling white teeth soon.