Acne is a most common skin disorder that is caused, more commonly in teenagers and adolescents. In some adults also, this acne and pimples are developed frequently. Acne is an inflammatory skin disease caused by excess buildup of oil in the sebaceous glands. Then the glands become clogged and infected by causing acne and its symptoms particularly on face and other body parts. Lemon is very popular, natural and inexpensive home remedy for acne when compared to other remedies. It also has many other additional benefits rather than curing acne and it smells greatly. Lemon contains many properties like antibacterial, astringent, skin lightening, vitamin C, citric acid, acidic agent, strong antioxidant, exfoliate properties which cures acne completely and also prevents the acne scars. Here are a few ways to use this beneficial juice to help remove those ugly marks from your face.
1. Lemon Juice And Yogurt
Both lemon and yogurt do wonders for your skin, and together they can help you get rid of the ugly acne scars.
– Mix lemon juice and yogurt in a bowl.
– After it is mixed well, take a cotton ball and dip it into the mixture.
– Squeeze out the excess solution and apply it all over your face, concentrating on areas that are affected by acne.
– Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes to allow your skin to absorb its goodness.
– Rinse it off with cold water and gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
– Repeat this every day to treat acne and remove those scars as well.
Lemon juice helps in curing acne and lightens your skin while yogurt has a soothing effect on your skin, especially over the areas that are inflamed.
2. Lemon Juice And Egg Whites
Lemon juice and egg whites have a wonderful effect on skin that is affected by acne. They help in decreasing redness and remove the scars as well.
– Take equal amounts of lemon juice and egg whites in a bowl.
– Whisk well to make sure that the two components blend properly.
– Apply this mixture on areas with acne scars and leave it on overnight.
– Rinse off the next morning and gently pat dry.
– Repeat this treatment regularly to clear any scars caused by acne, and get bright, clear skin.
This mask is an amazing way to get rid of acne scars and to lighten your skin as well.
2. Lemon, Honey and Milk
This is one of the oldest recipes that is very effective, although it is quite simple.
– First you need to cleanse your skin with any face wash at your choice;
– Mix lemon, honey, and milk as a proportion of 1:2:3. Stir thoroughly and wait until even consistency is obtained.
– After you have cleaned your skin, apply the mask you had prepared. Try to avoid the mask contacting your eyes or the skin around them.
– Wash your face with warm water in about half an hour.
Lemon juice cleans pores, honey and milk soften the skin. You will see the results of such a mask after four or five applications.