Many people face the problem of hair loss. Though losing 50 to 100 hair per day is considered as normal, losing hair cause concern and mental stress in people. Moreover, acute hair loss can affect the appearance of a person and affects their confidence level. There are many natural remedies which are effective of inducing proper hair growth and the most important and effective among them is Onion juice.
How Onion Juice Helps in Hair Growth?
Onion is rich in sulfur. This mineral is one of the main building blocks of hair. It improves blood circulation and provides the hair follicles with sufficient nourishment. Onion also has anti-bacterial properties, so it helps with scalp infections that might contribute to hair loss. Furthermore, it contains the enzyme catalase, which is an anti-oxidant that can prevent premature graying.
Onion juice for hair growth
– Peel the onions and chop them into small pieces.
– Squeeze the juice out. To extract the juice, you can use a food processor, a blender, a grater or a juicer.
– Massage the juice into your scalp or cover the bald patches.
– Leave on for at least 15 minutes (longer if you can tolerate the smell) and then wash out using a mild shampoo.
Onion and honey mix for hair growth
– Mix ¼ cup of onion juice with 1 tablespoon of honey (if more mixture is required, double the amounts).
– Apply the paste onto your scalp.
– Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
– You can also cover it with a shower cap and leave it overnight.
– Rinse it off.