You don’t need to splurge on expensive products or expose yourself to harsh chemicals to get the best in beauty treatments. There is a multitasking wonder already in your home – baking soda. Uses of baking soda are countless. Baking soda isn’t toxic and is extremely effective. Let me share with you Amazing Beauty Recipes Of Baking Soda.
1. Dry Shampoo – Sprinkle a little baking soda at the root and tousle your hair.
2. Volumizing Shampoo – Mix a quarter size of baking soda to your daily shampoo, this will remove impurities, leaving hair lighter and fuller.
3. Conditioner – Mix a little baking soda into your conditioner and lather on your hair to keep it healthy and
resistant to split ends.
1. Facial Scrub – add a tablespoon of baking soda to your cleanser and form a paste. Massage circularly in your face to exfoliate and leave skin feeling soft.
2.Acne Scar Treatment – If you ran out of your favorite acne or drawing mask, try making a little paste from baking soda and water and applying it to the pimple like a spot treatment. Don’t use this for deep cysts, but it dries surface offenders out like a charm. You can also mix it with honey to help clear skin.
3. Brightening Skin – Want brighter skin? Mix baking soda with a tablespoon of lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil. After cleansing skin, apply this paste to your face and rinse after 10 minutes.
1. Mouth Wash – Gargle with baking soda, or use it as mouthwash.
2. Tooth Whitener – mix baking soda, strawberries and lemon juice together for a natural whitening agent.
1. Body Scrub – Exfoliate your skin with a paste of 3 parts baking soda to one part water. Apply gently with your fingertips in a circular motion, then rinse.
2. Bath Soak – For a relaxing end to a long day, add 1/2 cup of baking soda to your bath to neutralize acids on the skin and help wash away oil and perspiration while you soak. When combined with water, baking soda goes to work softening and soothing skin while calming irritants that the body brings to its surface as a result of a bite, skin irritation or mild sunburn.
1. Pedicure – Give yourself a spa pedicure at home. Mix two to three tablespoons of baking soda with water for a soothing foot soak. Add your favorite essential oil (like lavender oil) and soak for 20 minutes. Then scrub your feet with a paste of baking soda and water to help exfoliate rough spots.